And?
I LOVE it! I actually had to go back once and get more layers put in, but now, I couldn't be more thrilled with the haircut. When I let it dry naturally, I have BIG, BOUNCY curls - and when I blowdry it straight, I have more voluminous hair than I ever thought I could have. Tim (boyfriend, not Tim Gunn) loves it too.
I start interviewing for my final placement this week - AACK! - but looking at my interview list, I feel pretty great about my prospects. All I have to do is make it through these next few weeks, and then I'll be done with the program! Hard to believe.
I don't have too much time to blog - want to get to bed early tonight - but thought I'd post some photos of fun adventures in the city.
From Sara's visit to SF, when we waited in line for an hour and a half for an Ike's Sandwich (worth the wait - at least Sara and I had PLENTY to talk about!). Sara ate the "MILF" (chicken, ranch, frank's red hot sauce, and jalapeno poppers) and I had the "Sometimes I'm a Vegetarian" (veggies, dirty sauce, yum). They were way too big for us to finish and very, very decadent, but the whole thing was an experience. Also notice our sleeveless shirts!
Sara chowing down:
My sandwich:
The line AFTER we got our food:
And Tim and I have been having our own culinary adventures (of course). We tried oysters at a seafood restaurant called Bar Crudo (and survived!), and spent Sunday afternoon tasting wines at the SF Vintner's Wine Market. Lovely weekend - and check out the hair, of course. I'll post better pictures of the cut when I take them.
Listening: Thinking Allowed, BBC Podcast - highly recommended
You're such a talented writer... get started on that Novel that we will then adapt for the stage and then star in. MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!
ReplyDelete