Tuesday, July 28, 2009

black holes and revelations

Leaving for SF tomorrow early early! I'm excited and strangely nervous. Still not sure how I'm getting into my apartment tomorrow or exactly how big the room is, but I have every confidence that everything will work itself out. My parents and I have a week to get set up before they leave and I head out to LA for Tim's friend's wedding.

Ahh, weddings. I *love* weddings, and I can only imagine how much more fun they'll be now that I have a date and I'm allowed to drink. I'm planning on wearing a fun strapless yellow dress, but my mom and I have had a hard time finding "the perfect shoes" for the dress. The current leading contenders are white and gold sandals that I ordered from Zappo's - feeling a little bit adulterous for cheating on Piperlime, but they were out of the shoes in my size :(

My mom and I have been pretty successful shoppers since I've been home - Martin & Osa is my new favorite women's clothing store for everyday stuff (I'm forcing myself to boycott Gap/Banana/Old Navy until I get my discount...), and we got this beautiful beautiful blue dress from a little boutique (60% off!):



I'm coming very, very close to signing up for a membership at Crunch Fitness - they have locations right next to my office, my apartment, *and* Tim's apartment. The only problem is that there are too many other cool places. Like, Equinox? Or do I want to try hot yoga for a month? Or do I want to join the SF Road Runner's club and train for another half?! But I think that convenience/location is going to be key, and Crunch looks like the best for that.

Bria: thank you for referring me to Mint.com. I'm now painfully aware of how much money I spend on delicious, delicious food...

Reading: Anna Karenina
Listening: Starlight, Muse. I'm madly obsessed with the most recent Muse album lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment