Perhaps if I start writing a blog entry, Bria will arrive. Isn't that how it always works - you go to the bathroom, and your food is there when you come back to the table? We have a lunch and shopping date that I'm very excited about - though I'm sad to see her leave...
Let's see, what'd I do this week? My weekend flew by, unfortunately, because I worked on Saturday, and now of course the beautiful weather has completely disappeared. Tim and I went to a Giants game last Wednesday, which was exceptionally cool because we were 5 rows behind home plate! Awesome seats. We ate overpriced hot dogs and drank overpriced beer, and I even attempted some garlic fries (wasn't impressed, reeked of garlic for the rest of the evening). Unfortunately the game was pretty boring, so we left at the bottom of the 6th inning when the Giants were down 0-3, but of COURSE they ended up scoring 4 home runs after we left and won the game. I insist that they wouldn't have won if we had stayed, so I claim full responsibility for their victory.
And here's Bria! I'll post pictures later. To be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment