Plus, I want a kittie... please?
Let's see, in other news, I'm wondering whether or not I should cancel Comcast's installation this Friday, since god knows if I'll be able to stay in this apartment... I've begun to suspect that my coworkers have more food/body issues than most of my sorority sisters, which is a little bit distressing, and I have a 7AM shift tomorrow morning to look forward to. Barf.
But on the bright side, I had the most AMAZING taco this weekend that I can't stop thinking about. Tim, Dave and I went to the SF Street Food Festival this Saturday for a late lunch, only to be confronted with hour-long lines and growling stomachs. So, we walked down the block to this place called La Taqueria (the name says it all) on 24th and Mission, where we waited only 20 minutes in line for these kickass tacos (I got pork, Tim got steak). It may have been the best taco I've ever had - and tonight's $2 tacos at Nick's Crispy Tacos just didn't fit the bill. I'll have to go back to the Mission soon to get my fix... and then head over to Bi-Rite for some cinnamon snickerdoodle ice cream while I'm at it. Ha, for my health's sake, it might be better to avoid the neighborhood entirely?
Reading: Anna Karenina. Still. 270 pages in.
Listening: cable cars whizzing by at all hours
No comments:
Post a Comment