Then we had to present out on our assortments, which is always (not) fun. It went really well, though, and I learned a ton, so it was an overall positive experience.
The scary thing is that I'll be doing this for real - assorting a whole line - for the ONOL Women's Plus team in Woven Tops and Sweaters for next summer. How crazy and exciting is that? Also a little stressful, but I'm confident it'll go well.
Mom and Dad are coming in town this weekend :) :) :)
We're going out to eat at Absinthe on Friday night with Tim - ooh la la! Mom said she wanted to go to the place that had the "best French onion soup ever" (see earlier blog post, or check out the menu here), and I'm happy to oblige.
Saturday, we're going to Reunion Homecoming, and Sunday, we're "toodling". Not sure what toodling will entail quite yet, but I know it'll be fun. Perhaps some shopping? Perhaps the farmer's market? Or maybe even the SF MoMA? We'll see hat we're in the mood for.
Pattie, thank you so much for the MUNI Lost and Found website! I filed the lost items form, so hopefully the umbrella will turn up.
Ah, and how could I not mention last weekend's music festival? It was super fun - great music, great company! The weather was MUCH better on Saturday than Sunday, but I think the music was better on Sunday, so it evened out. A couple pictures and music links:
My view of the stage during Grizzly Bear's set - one of my favorites of the festival!
How classically San Francisco is this? All compost, no trash. Love it.
Musical favorites:
- You probably know I was obsessed with this song last Spring - it was particularly amazing live. Listen here: Grizzly Bear, Two Weeks
- Beirut was really great - mellow, but a very unique and beautiful sound. Beirut, Nantes
- Surprise hit on Saturday was Dan Deacon, an electronic music artist I had never heard of, but who had amazing energy. Check out this video - it's sort of ridiculous, but really fun: Dan Deacon's myspace
I finished Girl with a Dragon Tattoo - it was AMAZING. On to new adventures!
No comments:
Post a Comment