
To be fair, I have a good excuse: tomorrow, my coworkers and I are getting together for a dessert potluck, and I certainly didn't want to be the one who ran to the store last-minute and bought gummi bears or something... especially since I've made such a fuss about being such a foodie. They'd think I was a fraud. Plus, isn't the way to a person's heart through their stomach?
I stumbled on a recipe by Martha Stewart that seemed very seasonally-appropriate: Pumpkin Cupcakes with Ginger Cream Cheese Frosting. I plan on picking up some of the candy corn pumpkins on the way home to top them off with (like you see in the picture above - which, by the way, were NOT my creation, but certainly my inspiration).
I'll need to give a proper update when it's not way past my bedtime. Agenda for future discussion:
- Santa Cruz
- Job highlights
- Running in Golden Gate park
- Fresno
- Culinary adventures (Tekka, Ruth's Chris, my kitchen)
Page 640 in Anna Karenina. Download "Help I'm Alive" by Metric - it's probably way old, but I just found it and love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment